Midterm DONE!!!
So luckily it wasn't to bad a midterm... I did well enough at least ;)
Now i've a day of packing and shit ahead of me... So I came home two weeks ago and my roomate had half of her shit in boxes, I was kinda surprised and asked "are you moving tomorrow???" She then told me how if she wanted to move into her apartment for next year early it had to be on April 25th otherwise she wouldn't get to move until August. So being the wonderful person I am, I decided to move with her so she doesn't have to pay double rent through June... Needless to say I'm gonna be packing my shit up anyway to bring it all home to chicago in a month and a half... so why not get a head start on it, and then it'll be less to do in June. However, my life has been crazy busy without the moving aspect of it, so the fact that we are moving in 4 days has crept up on me a bit and now I'm dealing with the stress of getting everything together and deciding what is going in boxes for good and what I'll still need for the 7 weeks I have left here...
Well I better get to it...


2 Comments:
Breathe deeply...it's Ok. If worse comes to worse you can just throw everything into boxes and sort it out later.
I'm very glad to see you started a blog, though!
Pottymouth!
:-p
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
Post a Comment
<< Home