The CRAZINESS that is my life

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The packing continues...

So I got my ass up to go to work this morning... We have to come up witha rubric as a group for the midterm my students took on thursday... Sometimes its seems like more of a pain in the ass than it's worth because 90% of the time i'm just sitting there agreeing with what everyone is saying... And it's not like The head TA (Gordon) listens to me when I make suggestion anyway!!! Oh well I guess I just have to keep telling myself that at least i'm getting paid!!!

So after that I came home and began packing up more shit!!! I think i'm almost done... The rest of the stuff i think is going to stay out anyway because i'm still around for a month and a half so no point in putting it all in boxes to move down the street... However, our apartment looks rediculous... the mass of boxes in the living room corner is taking over the apartment... It's kinda crazy but i guess it's good to pack slowly rather than all lst minute it just seems like such a mess, but I guess it's at least an organized list...

Well now that i'm done packing for the day I should move on to grading the midterm question that I have so that I finish before monday :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ArmandII said...

Hey Kristin, saw your sister's link to your blog and wanted to say hey. I noticed you have hair now! :-) It looks great! Hope everything is well. Good luck with the moving. Trey came over to Omaha this week to help me move into my new house. It was fun. A lot of work, but fun!

Kilroy was here!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Nice picture of your apartment...I notice you still have your couch and TV set up. So much for priorities. :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Ugh...don't you hate it when stuff is in disarray? Our place doesn't even have all of our stuff in it, yet.

All the best - can't wait to see ya!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home