The CRAZINESS that is my life

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Great Hair Day + RENT can make even a shitty day WONDERFUL


So today was just a really great hair day!!! I straightened my hair by blowing it out and it's all flippy at the ends and it looks so cute :) so that made me happy in and of it-self... so even though i was stuck inside grading papers all day I was happy about my hair and it made it all seem not so bad...

Then I went to visit Bryan at work and I got some kick ass bread (he works in a barkery!!! YUMMY) so that gave me a little pick up to...

But the Frosting on the cake for the day had to be RENT!!! It was playing in the Palace Theater!!! I bought tickets over spring break and I've been excited about it ever since... I've been listening to all the music from RENT ever since Viki saw it years ago!!! I can sing along with all of the songs and know the whole story but I've never seen it on stage... and then to movie came out and I saw that... but it's not the same... So when I saw it was going to be in Columbus I was exstatic!!! So to get on with it... I saw it tonight and it was AMAZING!!! I loved it... (the funniest part was when Mimi's mic stoped working and some crew guy just walked accross the stage handed her a microphone and everyone acted as if nothing went wrong!!!)

And now to end a GREAT day... I'm going to go call my fiance because I haven't talked to him all weekend... damn camping trips... ;)

love you all!!! hope you all had great Sundays too!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm a friend of Viki's from UD and saw on her blog your "ad" that you had started a blog. Sounds like your packing, moving, midterms and going to see RENT is tons of fun.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home