The CRAZINESS that is my life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MINOR FREAK OUT!!!

So dumbass Kristin left her house keys in the Physics room yesturday and of course didn't realize it until she was already back at the apartment... I got in ok because Jenn was home and I told her about it and all...

So she left last night and I didn't even realize it until after she was gone... but I was studying late and realized she hadn't come back yet... Freaking out because I have a midterm I tried calling her to see if she was coming home... she didn't answer and after more studying I went to bed...

Well I woke up and still no Jenn... so I didn't want to call her at like 7am because she is NOT a morning person... So I started freaking out... What the hell do I do, I can't just skip class because we have a midterm... but at 7am you can't do much because most of the world is not functioning that early (I know I'm wierd for choosing to get up that early when I don't have to...)

So it's 8:20 and STILL no Jenn now I'm going into panic mode because my midterm is at 9:30 and the rental office doesn't even open until 10am so I can't even get a spare key until then...

So I decide it's late enough that I can attempt to make some calls to resolve the situation... first call my professor and lucky for me, he's a dork and is in his office at 8:20 am ;) And let me tell you I LOVE Dr. McKenzie... I told him the situation and he's totally fine with me missing the midterm, he asked me when I would be able to take it... He's leaving a copy in the Geology library for me to take when ever the hell I get on campus today!!! HOW NICE IS THAT!!!

So to make a long story short... a minor crisis was resolved by only one simple phone call!!! and now my high stress level from this morning is coming down and all will be fine!!!

hope eveyone else's day started of a little better than mine :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Hopefully your missing roommate showed up eventually.

Bonus about having an awesome prof to allow you to miss the midterm and make it up whenever you are on campus.

Did you find your keys?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

Yeah, has Jen showed up? Good luck on the midterm and don't stress out too much. :-)

9:41 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Being a good student probably helped your case a lot. Break a leg (but not a foot like your sister) on the midterm!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home