The CRAZINESS that is my life

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

ummm so i haven't posted in a week...

ok so here's the deal... I hardly ever turn my computer on at home anymore because I check my e-mail periodically throughout the day on various different teacher's computers (where I am right now)... but I hardly ever have enough time to actually blog while at their desks... Today is an exception becuase it's finals time and Mrs Keene had to go look through some files in Suanne's office so I've got a computer and the time... :)



NEWHO... 24 days until my wedding!!! :) i'm still uber excited!!! I can't wait to get home and finish up all the last minute stuff :) (i know once i'm doing it all i'll be like GOD PLEASE LET ALL THIS BE DONE... but for now i'm excited about it :)



this past weekend was nice, I took friday afternoon off because I could...

We saw pirates of the caribean on friday night... it was a good movie, I liked it better than the second one... but i can tell there will be another... who knows how good that one will be...

and then Saturday was not so good because I felt ICKY all day... but I sucked it up took some tylenol and it was off to a wedding... We had fun, but I didn't really know anyone there, I had met them maybe once or twice but... plus there was the whole feeling icky... we left at about 11:15 and it was home and to bed!!!

Sunday was some buming around and then a couple of Jonathan's friends from band came over to hang out with me and we had a FRIENDS marathon... (they're obsessed with the show too!!! :) Jonathan went over to Brents to play video games... he came home around 3:30am (i had long since fallen asleep... but he had fun so it's cool!!! :)

Monday we were supposed to go picnicing with friends, but they canceled last minute... we just had dinner with Brent and then I had to go to work for tutoring... Jonathan stayed and played more video games... (he wants an x-box for x-mas... and i'm not sure bout getting him one, I think it'll end up being the ONLY thing he ever does... we'll have to see...)

so newho now it's the final week of school and I'm not actually doing much in classes since the kids are taking the final... I have to grade some stuff, but mostly I'm reading because there's nothing better to do... but hey I like the book I'm reading... I'm glad I have the time to read it too because they made a mini series for TV that starts tomorrow... so i want to have to book finished before tomorrow night and I'm gonna get there b/c I have 3 periods left today and 4 tomorrow to read in :) YEAH!!! (i'll probably finish it today and get to start a new book tomorrow :)

well thats it for now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

I meant to post last week - sorry for not doing that. I heard you went golfing yesterdya - how'd that go? We were a little worried!

:-p

10:33 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

You should check out Katrin's blog - she has a new picture of Knut. :-)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home