some random thing about me...

1.) I LOVE polar bears... and viki's link to see videos of KNUT the baby polar bear at the Berlin zoo gave me hours of joy last night... and now I'm sharing them with everyone I know... :) look at him, how can you not love him!!!
2.) Tomato parmasian (sp?) Rice a Roni is one of my favorite things to eat :) it's so yummy... (back in college after a long fencing practice I would eat an entire box all by myself... he he he... I can't do that anymore, but it still tastes SOOOO good!!!)
3.) I'm obsessed with FRIENDS, the tv show... I own the complete series and I watch it all the time... I'm such a friends loser that I relate my life to friends all the time!!! almost everything I do reminds me of at least one episode of friends... I can qoute just about every episode...
4.) I miss fencing... honestly when you HAVE to do it every day it can get a bit annoying, but I really miss it now... b/c even though there's a fencing club down here... it's a pathetic one, and it would only pain me more to go and be bored...
5.) I'm a total math nerd... I enjoy doing math and I love helping friends with their math homework... I don't know why, but math is FUN!!! and most people think i'm crazy because I loved calculus and differential equations and all that in school... but I am a math nerd... what can I say!!! (the only part I don't like is theory... I like numbers and solving for things... not all the hypothetical sh*t)
ok well that's all I can think of now... hope you enjoyed the randomness of this post!!!


2 Comments:
So I had to check out the link of Knut. You are right.. incredible! I want one!
You're funny. Everyone's a nerd in some way, so don't worry...
I hate all of the hypothetical stuff, too. The last quarter of geometry, when all we were doing was proofs, was the only F I've ever gotten in my life.
Post a Comment
<< Home