The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, May 14, 2007

so i'm behind in posting...

LAST last weekend... (may4-6) we celebrated Jonathan's BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Friday night we went out to dinner at Jon's favorite place The Asian Bistro in Marion, and then saw Spiderman 3 in a Marion theater (to avoid brehm kids...). Dinner was EXCELENT!!! I got my usual beef lomein (sp???) and it was sooo soo yummy!!! Brent also bought a bottle of Sake... and i did have some... it was a very very very small sip, but I can say that i've had sake... it was very strong and did NOT taste good, but the others liked it...
The movie was GREAT!!! I liked it better than the first two, but i'm not a movie critic and I know some people disagree with me!!!

Saturday, Jon did some tree work, I stitched and then we went to the "all forester's picnic" and had some good fried chicken and played washers... after which we came home to help Jim move a bunch of his stuff out to his storage unit... we now have almost no furniture in our kitchen or living room... but it's cool we brought in our deck furniture so we can sit and watch TV...

Sunday, I helped Jonathan finish the tree job... I got to run the chipper and got wiped by tree branches for 2 hours!!! Not my idea of fun, but he would have been out there much longer had I not come....
After treework... we went out bowling with jim, his brother, Ben and some girl ben brought... We had fun bowling... and afterwards everyone came over and had birthday brownies :) then we played Uno for a while.... why we chose Uno, i have no idea... but it was still fun!!! :)

the rest of the week was boring... and this past weekend will have to wait for another post!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

You're too funny - I would have paid to see you drink that sake. :-)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home