The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yes it's been a year...

So it's been a year almost since my last post...

A lot has happened - I've finished all the classes for my graduate degree, now I'm hoping to find a student teaching placement soon so I can finish this school year instead of waiting until next fall for placement...

Finding placement has been a nightmare, BUT I think I found a solution! I found a local private school that fits all the requirements AND they've worked with a UOP student teacher before... PROMISING!!! Now I just got to get the ball rolling with UOP to get all the necessary paperwork and such done... KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!

I'll keep you all (don't know if anyone even reads this) updated as soon as I know more...

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

thanks for the update, now...CALL YOUR MOTHER!!!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I read it! Good luck!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home