suckiness is getting better...
I've gotten over the initial suckiness and am dealing with the unfortunate situation!
however I will be starting school in January... going back to Phoenix online to start my masters degree in middle childhood education!!!
I'm excited about that, and can't wait to start, so I can be done sooner, however I am doing a LOT of private tutoring right now, so I decided to hold off until that was over in November (need that money for both x-mas and for school) ;)
In other news, can every pray for Jonathan's dad. He is in the hospital and has to have surgery. He will be ok, but will still have to recover from it all. He is in good spirits and we'll be coming home to visit him over Columbus day weekend, just keep him in your thoughts... and hope it all goes off without the slightest of hitches...
That's all for now!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home