A stressed Kristin..
So this weekend was Parent's weekend and Halloween... so I was meeting with parents fria nd sat... and then we promised a friend we would go to their party Sat evening... so I was wiped out yesterday and did just about nothing... except some reading (for pleasure) and watchin some TV while crocheting Tony's blanket!
Then today I came in to work, a little unprepaired... and was freakin out about school starting next week for me since I gotta pay, and figure out how the whole online thing works and figure what class I'm even taking... so I called my advisor and was about to break down a little bit... and he's like Nov 11th... NO you're starting the 17th... so YEAH!!! I have a week longer to figure this out!!! it's still crunch time, but at least I get to breath a bit and have a short while to figure all this out...
I blame the "free" stuff... you say free stuff and I'm in... probably should have held off until Jan just to give myself some piece of mind and time to get into the flow... but the no application fee and free books... saving money is like too hard not to pass up...
well now that I'm a little less stressed, this day shouldn't be soo bad... and this weekend even though I'm working all weekend proctoring the SAT won't be such a hassle because I have time to get it all together...


2 Comments:
Take a deep breath! Everything will be okay.
Love ya,
Mom
You'll be Ok - e-mail me if you have questions about the online thing...
Post a Comment
<< Home