And so begins student Teaching!
So I had my first official day of student teaching today.
It was a lot of observation, but I get to start teaching at leas tone class next week. Getting acclimated to the class, learning the kids names, and getting all the ins and outs of how Mr. Kidd does his thing so I can try to seamlessly transition into his spot...
All in all, he's a great guy, understands that I've already had my own classroom and is ok with that. Gives me credit for what I've done and has confidence that I'll do a good job with it all! I helped him get all caught up with his grading today, and All that is turned in is graded! Just in time for mid-quarter review to go out Wednesday! (think he was real appreciative of that!)
One Day down, 59 more to go!


1 Comments:
What grade/subject? It's been forever since I've talked to you. I blame grad school and crazy family stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home