So the I got to campus around 10:45 ish... and went to see my proffesor, took the midterm, which ended up being a lot harder than I thought it would... I think my saving grace will be the fact that there is a curve in the class :) (well I think I did fairly well there were just a lot of example questions like this type of flood happened where??? ps it's environmental geology...)
So after the midterm was a long afternoon/evening of TAing... and then I came home to a fairly empty apartment... because Jenn moved most of out stuff over the the new apartment today while I was gone... So now I'm lonely and there isn't much to do in my apartment because there's nothing there... I'll move my crap over tomorrow after my classes... but right now I'm pretty bored... So I thought what the hell... I'll post again today ;)
I guess I don't really have much else to talk about...


3 Comments:
So what had happened to your roommate? I know she was missing... :-) Glad to hear that the midterm is over and done with. There are different types of floods??? Who would have known.
Hope you have fun moving your crap today...I'm having fun standing at the copy machine at work (you think I'd be doing more mind-stimulating work considering my education level).
If you're bored this afternoon, update the link to my blog - you've got an @ instead of a period in one place so it doesn't work!
Trey's link doesn't work either...
Post a Comment
<< Home