EEEEEKKKKKKK WE HAVE A MOUSE
So I'm sitting on the chair, watching TV after work today, and I see something out of the corner of my eye that looks like it ran across the floor in Jim's room... I look over really quick and don't see anything... I'm like ehhh it was nothing... my eyes are just playing tricks with me... THEN... about 20 minutes later I think I see it again... so I get up and get a flashlight and start lookin around Jim's room under the TV stand and what not.... I don't see anything so I'm a little worried, but I put it aside and chalk it up to nothing...
then about 45 minutes later.... I'm certain I see something running next to the wall inthe living room... So I watched for it to come out from behind the stuff against the wall... I wait... see nothing... I started to pull the few things off the wall and sure enough the damn things runs into the Kitchen... AHHHHH i first was like EEEEWWWW EEEEEWWWWW EEEEEEWWWWWW, then I was like ok it's no big deal, we'll get some traps and deal with it.... but even so it's kinda annoying to have a mouse in the apartment... I closed out bedroom door so the thing couldn't get into our room... and hopefully we'll catch it in no time... and hopefully there's only the one...
well that's all I have for today... I do have a saved post waiting to be posted, but I want to add the pictures, but they weren't uploading yesturday... i'll try again tonight when I get home....


3 Comments:
So get a cat.
I DID!!!!
Now you have a reason to yell at Jim for leaving plates of food in his room...
Post a Comment
<< Home