The CRAZINESS that is my life

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hello all... I'm at work, but have nothing to do!!! ;)

So this week I'm proctoring the ACT test to kids... I get paid the sub rate (17.50 more perday) AND when the kids are done, I'm done.... It's great, because the one group I have only gets time and half (instead of tripple time like my other girl) so they don't use the whole 3 hour time alloted and I'm done early!!! I got to go home early yesturday and clean the house!!! Today I have the tripple time girl in the afternoon and it's amth so she actually gets all three hours if she needs it, but I'm hopeing she'll be done early!!!

other than that... not much is going on... this past weekend Jonathan and I went to a couple of halloween parties dresses as a doctor and nurse :) it was cute!!! and I had lots of fun at the third party (because i actually knew people there!!!) the first one was kinda a bust, then we went to the REAL forestry party, but it was really crowded and jonathan didn't know that many people there... so then we walked over to the band party... that was fun :) I have my camera, but no cord with me... oops...

i'm heading home tomorrow afternoon on the train... so that should be fun... then I get to go to my court date in the morning and then ride the L downtown to take the train back to carbondale the next afternoon... a lot of train riding for not even two days... but I guess I'll live... I'm gonna bring jonathan's portable DVD player and watch some stargate and movies on the train... hopefully that will pass the time :)

Who knows, maybe the station isn't too far from viki's work and I can meet up with her for some coffee in the afternoon... ;) we'll see...

I love you all... I'll let you know how the trip home went ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys dressed up. I love Halloween. :-D

3:39 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

You're going to be in town Thursday afternoon? I'm about 12 blocks or so from Union Station, but I'm sure we can meet for coffee at some point!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realy should get that dyslexia checked.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home