Hello all from good ol' DP
So i'm home for a week... yeah for a whole week break from Brehm!! :)
Not much is goin on... just workin a bit and getting some x-mas shopping done :)
I"m workin today and I get to taake care of merton :) and when I leave I get to TAKE HIM WITH ME!!! he he he... no i'm not stealing him, but I get to watch him for the evening because father Bill has a wake... I have to bring him back at 8 though :(
Tomorrow should be a fun day... I get to see Dr. Kadanoff and Dr. Pearlman (reumatologist and oral surgeon (sp???))
Then I come home for lunch and Jonathan and I see Fr. Bill at 2pm for our first meeting with him for our wedding... :)
FRiday we meet with the photographer too... so things for the wedding are slowly getting done, but we've got a while...
hopefully all the girls have their dresses ordered by next week so we can get that in... and then we'll continue wedding preperations when we're home for x-mas :)
ok there is one thing I want to complain about... so the water company calls Jonathan yesturday... and apparently our water bill is goign to be $170 dollars... which is completely outragoues... because it's normally $12!!! so we called our landlord, and amazingly he actually called us back the same day... he says he checked all the toilets in our building, nothing was running... so he was unsure of what the problem was... but he has an idea... there is a water spicket in our parking lot that he uses when he fills the power washer and what not... and he thinks that might be linked to our water meeter... and it might be leaking... and if that is the case... HE BEST be paying our water bill!!! grrr it makes me mad!!! the water company is shutting our water off until we can find the problem, and i guess let's just hope that it's back on by sunday... otherwise we can't pee in our own house... :(


3 Comments:
So where will you go pee if your water is shut off? I say you should camp out in your landlord's living room. :-)
She can borrow a litter box from us...
no camping out in the LL living room b/c he smokes and alwyas REAKS off smoke... plus his dog always smells... they let the thing wander around and he jumps in the lake, and i don't think they EVER bath him...
Post a Comment
<< Home