The CRAZINESS that is my life

Friday, October 27, 2006

who knows what to do anymore...

So I'm having major problems right now, and my sister has been helping me out, but in the end it just leaves me heartbroken and stressed out... Right now I just want things to be resolved and to end up perfect, but the reality is that it wont happen. I just have to learn to except some things the way they are, and not get so worked up, but its hard because I'm just an emotional person...

NEWHO... enough about that... I'll explain more when things are settled and certain...

But the weekend is here, and that's the greatest, because that means I don't have to be at Brehm with those kids until Sunday night...
Things are kinda crazy there, and it's just a big mess... In September, the speech and language department approached me about being the Fast ForWord lab monitor... they said it would be 10 hours a week and we would start about sept. 25ish... So since I already put in 30 hours a week as a TA, I had to drop tutoring in order to do it (but S&L pays me more...) which was fine. I told my tutoring supervisor the deal, and she was fine with it... So i essentially quit as a tutor... well I got back from mark's wedding, and S&L was not ready to start the program... and ever since then, they've been pushing it back week by week... It's a little frustrating, because I then had to go to the Rec people and ask them week by week if they could use me as a tutor...
Well now that quarter one is officially over, as is parents weekend, Fast ForWord is set to start Monday evening... however, we're only having one session not 2 so it's only 5 hours... so now I've gone back to the tutor people and told them the deal... So they worked it out that I would tutor 3 nights a week in the honors dorm!!! (which is so much better than in any other dorm ~ it's only 6 boys, and they are mostly all behaved well!!!) so hopefully next week Fast ForWord WILL actually start so I can start getting paid $12 an hour for at least 5 hours a week...

but back to the weekend...
Jonathan and I are going to two Halloween parties tomorrow... one with bandies and one with forestry clubies... One of them is also a camp out, but it has been raining here ALL day, and I don't know that I'll want to camp out... But I'm looking forward to going out ANYWHERE!!!

Not sure what we're planning on tonight, but right now he's in some class project meeting so I'm sitting in his office rather than driving home to come back and pic him up in 20 minutes... ;)

not much else to say today... so I guess that's all folks

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Sorry to hear you're having a difficult time right now. I hope it's not stress related to planning the wedding, I know how much that stinks :( I could be completely wrong, but if it is wedding related I might know what it is, and obviously went through a similar thing when planning my wedding. If you need to talk about it I'm hear for ya! :O) Hopefully things will get better soon.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Hey schatz, hope things have been figured out a little over the weekend. Give me a call if you want or need to talk about it any more.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home