I GOT A KITTY, I GOT A KITTY, I GOT A KITTY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!


I'm the happiest person in the world today...
and I'll tell you all how it happened...
Just another day at school, I'm subbing for a teacher and nothing unusual happens... And Jonathan comes into the room at the beggining of third period, which is the free period for the teacher I'm subbing for, and he said "you want a kitty?" and I looked at him like he was joking... but there really is a kitty and I can have her... One of the big wigs in the office found a cat in his garage, and can't keep it because he already has two cats and three kids and a dog (i think)... so he brouht it in thinking it would be an office cat... but apparently people knocked that idea down... so they were looking for a home for the kitty...
I didn't even know about any of this... Jonathan all on his own decided that this was a cat he liked and is totally into getting this cat... which made me extatic because I've been wanting a kitty forever... This kitty, while still a kitty is already grwon some, but she's still as adorable as ever...
Now I need to give her name... suggestions are welcome... the people in the office are calling her cocoa, tom's kids call her hershey and choclate... but i'm not sure I like those names... I was thinking shadow, but that's typical black cat name so i want to come up with something more original... hmmm the thinking begins!!!
PLUS IT'S PERFECT TIMING... we have a mouse... the cat will surely kill it!!! :)
pictures coming soon


7 Comments:
I like cocoa.....and I hope she is good at catching mice!
Mom
Oooh! She is cute!
I'll have to think on this one - Cocao is good, but she doesn't look exactly like a cocao. I'm a fanatic about pet names, so I'll figure one out for you....
How about sparkle? What yellow twinkle eyes she has. Congrats on your newest family member!
How about Coco Chanel! A great name for a proper little lady!
Mom
Ha ha! Kristin just called..."she" is a boy!
I like the name "Fratz" He looks like a little Fratz. :-)
I feel like I missed something while I was raising Kristin.....how could she not know it was a male?
Fratz is good!
Eva
kitty has a very teeny tiny penis... and the vet had a hard time finding it in all his hair around his but!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home