The CRAZINESS that is my life

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm a horrible blogger... I'm soooo sorry!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I'm just working a lot... and in any free time, I've been cross stiching to get Jenn's b-day present finished since her B-day was last thursday... (I finished it today :)

Not much other than work is going on... I got another temporary tutoring job for ACT prep... so that will last the month of April... :) YEAH!!! extra money is always good...

Still trying to get a few tings done for the wedding down here... I've picked the flowers I want... white roses and lavendar delphinium... it's really pretty, I just hope the florist is able to do it :)

I'll be back home for Easter... to do some wedding and shower stuff in the few days I'm home and to go to the dentist...

I became a lumberjack this weekend... I went out with Jonathan to work on a property with Ben and another guy (I foget his name). I didn't actually cut down any trees, but I did get to move a lot of brush and fore wood around... I also got to help load the truck with big 8 foot logs that were wicked heavy... I felt like I was the weakest link (which I was...) when lifting those bad boys into the truck... but I did what I could...

I haven't been horse back riding since before x-mas... so I'm hoping to go out with Alexis this weekend... that should be fun... Jonathan's going to be gone working onbuilding a trail somewhere... so I'll be spending the whole weekend with Alexis again :) I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done... since I've got Allie's wedding book to finish... and my "my life the college years" to finish as well... allie's is first priority right now though b/c I wanna finish it for her bithday in july... and with the wedding and moving in June, It'll come up quickly... so I've gotta get my little but workin ;)

Ok, I guess thats all for the random thoughts this time...

next time I'll post about the Garden of the Gods... and post pictures too :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Being a lumberjack sounds like fun.

Pretty flower choices and very smelly. :-)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Dude - I want to be a lumberjack. Not really - I'm only strong like a duck anyway.

Your flowers will be beautiful, and very doable. :-)

4:27 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

I didn't want to be a weather forecaster.

I wanted to be....


A LUMBERJACK!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home