it's NOT FAIR!!!!
ok so I've been consistenly running for almost 2 months (with the exceptions of when I got really sick...)
On Saturday Jonathan decided to try running with me... he started off a little bit faster than I wanted to go, but I figure it's not that bad... but by the end of the mile It was too much and he beat me... I was like WTF... how is that possible??? I guess I run to slow and I have to start picking it up... so next time I can beat him!!! (he did mention that his legs were DEAD afterwards... and for me it wasn't the pain it was the not enough air in the lungs... PLUS he was so soar and still is today...)
Newho... enough about my running...
this weekend not much happened... although Brent did get his mustang stuck in the mud in our parking lot... and good old me with AAA got a tow truck to pull him out!!! (He and Jim tried to get it out and oly made it much worse!!!)
SO THAT WAS ALL YESTERDAY.... I guess I never came back to finish it... but I don't think I really had much more to say... so TTFN


2 Comments:
Don't overexurt (sp?) yourself dear - does Jon have longer legs? Maybe that's why he can run a little faster? Plus, if he was dead, maybe he was pushing himself too hard so if you'd have gone out the next day you would've kicked his butt. :-)
Not going running will solve that problem. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home