the 100th post... a trip to the garden of the gods
well nothing too exciting to post in the 100th post on this blog... but I do have some promised pictures of me and friends at The Garden of the Gods (in southern illinois that is... I've been informed that there is also one somewhere in Colorodo Springs...)
We had fun last saturday climbin on all the rocks and takin pictures :) I usually have no problem climbin up ontop of things, but then I'm like "holy hell" how did I get up here... and going down I'm scared as sh*t because most of the time it's a steep way down... but I always seem to make it in one piece :) and then what do I do... I climb another rock!!!
alright well here are some fun pictures :)
First up is me and Jonathan on TOP OF THE WORLD
a group picture... well 4 of the 7 of us that went... Me, Jon, Brent and Alexis
Here are a couple of me and Alexis... one funny (It was going to be a posed picture, but then I actually started pushing forcing her to climb up...)
and one cute one :) (with Sopia trying to lean out of the picture... but not succeeding)
And here is where Jonathan dropped his phone down into a small crevas...
First Alexis went down to get it... she recovered the phone and the battery... but couldn't get the back cover...
so down goes Jae to try and recover the rest...
When he wasn't having much luck... they tried the old gum on the end of a stick routine... well the gum got stuck to a platic bottle... and then the back fell even further down the crevas so it was a lost hope... and we left it down there... but at least he recovered most of the phone... :)
(the parts necessary for it to work!!!)
And Finally a funny picture of alexis jumping off one of the rocks... she looks like a little kid :)


3 Comments:
Great pics. What a load of fun!
I love it - the cell phone story is especially fun. I also love the picture of you with your hands on Alexis' ass. :-p
Yup...there is a place called Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs. It's a cool place, and I highly recommend you go sometime. I think it's a little different than the one in IL, but still has lots of cool rock formations and stuff. It's been a long time since I've been there.
Post a Comment
<< Home