The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, March 19, 2007

yes yes... i've been horrible at posting lately...

So spring Break wasn't much of a break at all....

As I mentioned in my last post I had a GREAT time in Columbus... I miss all you guys out there... soon though... you better all be coming to see me in June if not in may ;)

After getting home on Monday evening and going out to dinner with momma for her birthday there wasn't much to do... but that didn't last long... There was much to be done for the wedding... Jonathan got home tuesday night after viki and I had gone shopping for the jewlery and picked up MY WEDDING DRESS :) (I look so pretty... you'll all have to wait and see in a few months!!!)

We got wedding bands and picked out tuxes on Wednesday (and even though it doesn't sound like it would take up a lot of time... it REALLY did...)

Thursday I got jewelry for the brides maids and therefor ended up having more than I needed...

so Friday it was back to woodfield to return some of the stuff I bought tuesday... then it was to bed bath and beyond to change a few things on the registry...

Saturday was my little goddaughter's baptism... (I'll post a pictuer or two tomorrow... they're on Jon's computer) and then Banquet in the eveing...

Sunday it was back to Carbondale with a stop at the outlet mall... and good old bargin shopper I am... I got a kick ass pair of shoes for $8!!! YEAH :)

alright well that was it in a nutshell... but I did get a lot of shit done... but there's still a lot more to do!!!...

2 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

You got a shload of stuff done... I hope you had fun, too!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Whew... how can one keep up with that? Sounds very busy! Glad you were able to have the time to do it though!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home