i'm still a horrible blogger...
So this weekend went by quickly... and it was a long one too... oopss... well i'm at school but the kids are working on an assignment/its picture day so it's not a real big day... I had the test schedualed for today, but moved it to tomorrow so we weren't interrupted...
NEWHO... Jonathan was gone this weekend at his annual forestry competition... this year in Iowa... So I got the whole appartment clean!!! :) (I can't seem to clean when Jonathan is around, because he'll tell me not ot do it all, but then doesn't really help me either, so everything only gets half done...) so I cleaned and then cleaned some more!!! :)
Asode from cleaning I watched some movies over at Brents (Fantastic Four, rise of the silver surfer and 1408...) and I worlked out, played some DDR Sunday Jae came over and we hung out together, him doing homework, me doing class work... then we went to walmart and I cooked him dinner!!! :) Jonathan came home after an eventful ride home, and it was good just to see him :)
Yesterday there was no school... the morning was spent driving to Marion and picking up our BIG 40" projection screen TV!!! :) YEAH!!! Then we got home and had to try it out with some TV, some games... we had some friends over for dinner and watched the Contract too!!! :)
So that was my eventful weekend... Nothing too exciting, I know... but thats my life...


3 Comments:
Hey, late post on how to get your avatar onto your blog...
1. on the avatar homepage, click on "Export" - on the right side of the page, under "Avatar Postcard"
2. Highlight all of the text in the box, or hit the Select All button, and copy it.
3. Go to your blog and click on Customize
4. Click on "Add a page element"
5. Choose HTML/Java Script, and paste what you copied into the box
That should work. :-)
Love it! I have a Sepp and you have a Satchmo. I like the skeleton hanging in the corner, too...
well i'm a science teacher... and it's a lab room... so i thought it was a good background... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home