ooppsss
So i have a post waiting to go up, but I keep forgetting to put the pictures with it... so here is another and you'll get the minimoon pictures later :)
Life hasn't been too exciting these days... I went up to DP this past weekend and got to spend time with my sister :) YEA!!! I also got to help my mother pack up her office for the big move.... I'll have to ask her how it's going....
Other than that it's been trying to get Jonathan to put the rest of his shit away, writing thank-you cards, trying to get Jonathan to write some, and watching movies (which is probably the reasin Jonathan's not getting much done...) HOWEVER, Jonathan has the day off so I'm HOPING that he gets some of his shit done this afternoon... I know he's still sleeping now, b/c he's a lazy ass, but he's got all afternoon!!!
sorry it's not a more interesting post... talk to you all later


2 Comments:
I had fun with you, too. :-) My favorite part was riding the train in with you in the morning, and the fact that you never fail to a) spot something funny, and b) point it out..."hey Viki, that lady is picking her nose..."
:-)
Thank you for all the help this past weekend. The move is going better than expected. I have moved almost everything out of my old office, and everything that I brought to the new office is unpacked and put away.
Post a Comment
<< Home