The CRAZINESS that is my life

Friday, September 14, 2007

FREE WINGS!!!

So last night we went to Bdubs (buffalo wild wings...)

I had coupons... (go figure) for buy 12 wings get 5 free... so Jonathan and I decided to get a bunch and have some to take home... Well thrusday night is 50cent boneless night... and we all ordered boneless except Jonathan... our food comes out, and they bring him 17 boneless wings... and the waitress was like, umm well here keep these and I'll go get your traditional wings... so jonathan ended up geting 34 wings... (he's got a BIG box of wings in the fridge now!!!) so it was totally cool... we paid like $25 for wings and drinks and got like a SHIT TON of food!!! he he he

just thought I'de share my free wings story with ya'll..

Jonathan is totally on a kick that we're gonna go next week again and hope they make the same mistake :) he he he... we'll see!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:52 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Mmmmm...wings. What's your favorite sauce? Mine is either Asian Zing or Spicy Garlic.

And how does a shit ton compare to a metric ton or an imperial ton?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

Glad you got some free stuff - sorry my husband is a smart ass...actually I'm not because it makes me laugh...

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I like the parmisian garlic!!! and a shit ton is a whole take out box!!!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Hey, what's up with you lack of posting lately?

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home