The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, August 20, 2007

4 things....

A) FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Kindergarten Assistant at a Saturday german school
2. Part-time receptionist at a church office
3. College Teacher's Assistant in physics
4. Teacher's Assistant at Brehm (school for kids with complex learning disabilities)

B) FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Des Plaines, IL
3. Columbus, OH
4. Carbondale, IL

C) FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. FRIENDS (over :()
2. ER
3. Gilmore Girls (over :()
4. Scrubs

D) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. Budapest, Hungary
2. Salzburg, Austria
3. Munich, Germany
4. Lake Tahoe (sorry this is in the us... but still a fun place)

E) FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Tortolini
2. Beef Lomain
3. popcorn
4. Schmizer patties (sp???) in hunter sauce with Spaezla (sp???)

F) FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Columbus Oh with all my college buddies
2. Des Plaines, with all my high school buddies
3. In bed with my hunny
4. out with friends (either in ohio, des plaines, or down here...)

G) FOUR FRIENDS I THINK/HOPE WILL RESPOND:
1. Leslie
2. Patty
3. Angie
4. ???? I'm not even sure if any of them will respond...

H) FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO SHOP:
1. New York and Company
2. Old Navy
3. OUTLET MALLS!!!
4. Bed Bath and Beyond

I) FOUR FAVORITE MUSICAL PIECES OF ALL TIME (Viki added this one-you could also make this your favorite books, movies, etc, I guess):
ummm sorry Vik... not gonna happen here...

Now, consider yourself tagged. Here's what you're supposed to do. Post this on your own blog or on my comments. Copy all, delete my answers and type in your answers. Can't wait to see your Four Things...

5 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Kristin, I hate to break it to you, but you have never been to Budapest, Hungary. You have been to Pecs, Hungary, but not Budapest. Trust me, I know.

Mom

9:36 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Wait, I thought we traveled through Budapest - remember going to that place that made the indigo-dyed stuff? And we ate at the restaurant that put the WHOLE chicken in the soup so some people were getting feet? I thought that was Budapest.

Kristin, to help you out here...it's "Schmeisser's patties" and "Spaetzle" :-)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

That was near Pecs (south of Pecs actually), not Budapest which is a few hours north of Pecs. The restaurant was on the Danube, where Oma had crossed during the war, fleaing from the Russians. And I do remember the chicken feet. I tell that story quite often.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I think I just got a short tour of Hungary by reading everyone's comments!!! And guess what Kristin...I'm responding!!! I don't know what I'm supposed to respond with, but I'm responding. And by the way, I'm not going to post it on my blog...sorry. Love ya lots!!!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home