I'm a week late... I know...
So Last last weekend I did get to spend some time with Alexis :) yeah... I re did my Ipod FINALLY... so I got some new music on there, and when I go work out now I have more of a variety and more (in general) music to listen to :)
Sunday we took a trip out to Alto Pass (the town and the winery...) We went to the winery and i kinda just looked around at all the fun stuff while other tasted wine... then we went to the Root beer saloon - which ended up being kinda sucky... I didn't really want a float, so i just ordered a scoop of ice cream instead... well the lady (who looked pissed to be there) brought out the floats... and then started serving other people, and after everyone had already finished their floats she finally brought out my ice cream... and then i was rushed to eat it because there were people waiting to sit (it was a small place)... We had really come out for the fudge factory... BUT, due to a death in the family it was still closed :( (and we were gonna go out this past weekend, but it was apparently still closed... must have been an out of town death..) So that was last weekend...
This past weekend was less interesting, but I DID get the guardian angel for my god daughter almost COMPLETELY finished... Just need to finish up the last of the lightest color in the flowers in the arch above her head and then I've got to outline the angel's face and the baby's face... and then I'm DONE!!! YEAH!!! - now I've gotta get back to working on Allie's Wedding Scrapbook so that can be done by x-mas time... I kinda halted working on that to finish the angel... too many big projects for me...
Also Jonathan and I did a BUNCH of walking this past weekend!!! I kinda like it, it gives us time together where Jonathan's not stumbling on the computer or watching many of his Tivoed shows he has to catch up on... (by the way we got rid of a BUNCH of shows on our Tivo too this weekend) It was nice, and it was also good for us!!! :)
NEWHO... I guess that's all there is to blog about for now... more later :)
love you all


2 Comments:
Glad you had sort of a fun weekend, but sorry your ice cream took so long. At least it wasn't melty...or I hope it wasn't...
I have fun info on my new job, mainly that it looks like I'll have some school holidays off, which means I think I'll be coming to visit you more come spring. :-)
You're turning into me... you're MIA! Give us updates!
Post a Comment
<< Home