look at me, two posts in under 5 days!!! :)
WOOT WOOT!!! I'm BACK!
so thus weekend was somewhat uneventful... I cooked for the Robotics Team... I've become the "Robotics Mom" because I cook for them every weekend... They were just ordering pizza all the time so I decided that I would save them money and a heart attack and started cooking lunch for them on the weekends!!! Last weekend I made spaghetti one day and then did a Deli tray the next. This weekend Sat. was Mac 'n' Cheese with Hot Dogs, and today I made momma's yummy yummy sloppy joes. The kids have all agreed that my cooking is MUCH better than regular brehm food!!! :) which makes me happy!!!
The robotics team is MUCH farther along this year than they were last year at this point... they already have the robot driving around and today the took at all apart so they could paint the whole thing... once they put it back together all they really have to do is get their shovel arm working so they can push the big 42inch diameter ball around the course... and then of course little perfections to the rest of the robot! The competition is the last weekend of February so they are in good shape i think!!! :)
on another note, the singer in church today was MUCH better, at least when he was singing in his range... I'm no music expert, but I gather he was a Tenor, and as long as he was singing things that were a bit higher he sounded really good, the one song that went really low he was not so good on, but one bad song is far better than a plethora of badly sung songs, so I'll take it!!! :)
And yet another note... Alexis and I went to a bridal expo today... I pretended I was still a bride so that I could register for all the giveaways... I'm guessing I didn't actually win anything, but oh well... I got some yummy cupcakes out of the deal and a bit of candy while walking around and a free garter... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the free garter... but oh well... Alexis got some good ideas for her wedding and we had fun hanging out...
I guess that's all for now!!!
more updates later :)


1 Comments:
I'm very impressed! Glad you had a good time this weekend, but who is Alexis getting married to?
I finally finished reading your vacation blog, too, and I'm glad you ate real food at the Hofbrauhaus...
Post a Comment
<< Home