And School has started...
So last week I promised pictures... I haven't gotten them off my camera yet... so you still have to wait... SORRY :(
However... it's official... all the students are back at Brehm... Last week was orientation week for the teachers... learning all the new happenings reviewing both new and old students and getting our classrooms ready... Then this weekend all the kids came... and now school has started...
other than that... my life has been pretty boring...
I HAVE HOWEVER been reading the twilight series... I know some of you will be ashamed... but they are easy reads... Not GOOD writing, but fun writing... it's a big long chick-flick... and I LOVE chick-flicks so I have enjoyed reading them... I have only the last 100 or so pages of the last book and I will be done... Finished almost in time for the school year to start... it's a good thing the first week is always a bit slow class wise so that I can finish!!!


4 Comments:
Karen in Cincinnati is reading the whole series and is finding it enjoyable reading.
When do you start classes yourself? The ones you're taking, I mean.
You are taking classes? Why is the mother always the last to know?
I hope that your classes are going well.
I have not started classes yet... I'm waiting on the department of education to get back to me with my evaluated transcript...
Hopefully that happens soon :)
Post a Comment
<< Home