Nothing much to post about...
So really I've been working and cleaning... I'm getting my summer project done, hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow so then I can have the final week before I officially have to go back to work all day every day completely free!!!
HOWEVER... after this weekend I should have LOTS to post about because VIKI is comin to visit!!! I'm excited!!! hopefully it's not TOO miserable out so we can still go on the planed hiking trip... we'll have to wait and see though...
Other than than Last night was kinda of fun... we got together with some friends and had a game night... we played Apples to Apples... and had lots of fun just laughing at some pretty random but funny word connections...
more to come later :)


1 Comments:
If it's too hot to go hiking, it's totally ok. We can watch movies instead. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home