The CRAZINESS that is my life

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

life sucks...

well not totally... but that's how i've been feeling lately... not really something I want to go into detail about, but just thought I'd let you all know that i'm alive...

Really to problems are all with work... it's just frustrating and annoying and AHHHH!!!

It's not the kids and the teaching part, but the rest of it... (so I still like teaching...)

more later, when I have fun happy things to post about... a wedding in two weeks :) lots of pictures and dun times to look forward to there!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Keep your chin up schatz. You can live through bad work things, especially if you're focusing on how you can get yourself out of there...having a light at the end of the tunnel is always a big help.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home