The CRAZINESS that is my life

Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm DONE!!!

all my shit is in the new apartment!!! YEAH for being done...

The only problem i ran into was taking apart my damn fouton (sp???)... It took me and my friend Angie like an hour to take the damn thing apart (thank the lord that i had angie helping me... I think I might have thrown the thing out the window had she not been there... so i decided it would be easier to but the frame in storage for the next month and a half and to just put the matress on the floor... It looks a little ghetto... but I'll manage!!!

So I'm in my new apartment now and i just made my first meal here with Leslie :) hamburger helper and corn... with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for dessert to come!!!

and I know I've already said it but I LOVE THIS NEW PLACE!!! it's nicer, bigger and I get to live with Jenn's Kitties!!! swizzle and hobbes... having cats around make me happy!!!

So I'm going to go keep my company entertained ;) and then I'm off to Sunburry Ohio for the weekend with Angie so no new post until Monday...

By the way... my best friend from grade school started a blog... WAY TO GO KELLY!!! hopefully I can soon get a whole network of friends on here!!!

that's all for now!!! hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

Cats always make a place feel more like home. Have fun in your new place. Was the free chicken dinner good?

11:39 AM  
Blogger ~~*Patty*~~ said...

I think that with your talent and will within the next month you'll have convinced the entire world to start a blog!
Here it is..

http://osupatty.blogspot.com

ENJOY GIRLIE!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

the chicken dinner was good :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home