Cars is an adorable movie!!!
So I saw cars tonight with my cousins and my aunt and uncle!!! It was adorable!!! you should all go and see it!!!
and speaking of cars... shall i tell you what happened to mine yesturday??? SO i'm trying to get into my car, and apparently it doesn't like me, because I pull on the door handle thingy, and the handle comes off the hinge or something, so now I can't open the driver side door from the outside... I have to keep my window down so I can reach inside, or i have to go in through the passanger side to open up the driver door!! GRRRR annyoying as all hell, but hopefully i'll only have to put up with it for a short while!!!
TOMORROW.. i'm going shopping for my wedding dress :) i'm excited!!!
that's all for now folks... perhaps I'll post a few pictures of me in wedding dresses ;)


3 Comments:
Hey, hey...you could always just keep the window open and get in your car like the Dukes of Hazzard.
I love ghetto cars. You'll get past them one day...thank GOd I am...
Hooray for CARS! It's the best movie ever!!!!
Sorry to hear you are driving (as Viki put it) a ghetto car. Oh the days of ghetto cars.
Post a Comment
<< Home