The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, June 01, 2006

smoothing things over... and gettin ready for FUN

So Byran is out of the dog house... he's still a typical boy, but I can't stay mad at him forever, he's the only person (outside of fencing) that i've been friends with since freshman year!!! He was the first person I met in my very first class at OSU... and we've been friends ever since, I can't just toss him aside now ;) He understands now why I was mad at him, and is truely sorry for what he did... and I guess what Vik said was a bit right... He's trying to branch out because according to him, I'm his only friend (outside of the bad wierdos)... To which I replied, well I'm wierd to, and he said, yeah but... (i'll stop there!!!) but to make a long story short, I met up with him yesturday and he apologized, I forgave him and we've got plans for monday night :)

I STILL haven't started my 10 page paper that is due at 9:30 am tomorrow morning!!! AHHHH
I'll get home tonight after class at about 9-9:15... and then it's an all night paper fest for me :) It'll be crazy but i'll be glad when it's over!!! At least I have plenty of ideas, and I have a bunch of articles I found on my topic and i've even looked some of them over... (hey it's my own fault... well mine and Jenny's for giving me Gilmore Girls to watch...)

Then this weekend is all PARTYING!!! I get to see all my chicago friends!!! Allie's gettin married and her wedding is going to be a shit ton of fun... I leave for dayton tomorrow right after my class... and I'm meeting up with Beth and Sammy and Holly for lunch... then chillin until 6 when we have the rehearsal... and saturday it's just one big non-stop PARTY!!! I'll be sure to post pictures :)

well for now I have to get back to my TAing duties... class will start soon ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv ya Kristin!

9:12 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

just don't spend half the reception on the bathroom floor praying to the porcelain god!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

Glad things are Ok again with Bryan. You know, I agree that you're weird, but I don't know about wierd. :-)

Hope you have a great time at the wedding this weekend...just don't try to drive back to Columbus if you're too tired. I'll see you next weekend!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home