June 23rd 2006...
So it's officially ONE YEAR TODAY until my wedding!!! at about this time next year I'll be primping and taking photos before my wedding!!! and in about one year and 2 hours i'll be MARRIED!!! :)
I cannot wait for my wedding, and I have a bunch of other weddings to go to so it's gonna be hard to contain my excitement!!! at least next weekend Jonathan and I are going to start our registry!!! :) YEAH!!!
PLUS I move to carbondale on Monday!!!! that's uber exciting too!!!
well that's all for now, off to spend more time with the cousins!!!


5 Comments:
Let the countdown begin!!!
Registering for gifts is so much fun.. be sure to plan for LOTS of time cause if you're anything like us it will take a looong time to get through the whole store and find all the fun things you want :O)
Hooray!
Weddings are so much fun. I was just thinking about ours the other day because next month is 5 years of marriage. Looking forward to reading about your details. :-)
YAY! Kristin and Jonathan will be married!! Then I move in .. ;-)
from Mrs. Barbara--
How can that be? How can that little girl who used to swing and talk with me about how horrible life was and tell me about sitting on the roof, etc.---be so happy and planning a wedding!!
Amazing and marvelous!! Hi to Jonathan--he's a very lucky man!!
Post a Comment
<< Home