more on the boys in chicago...





So Nicki and Joey and Viki and I had a ton of fun at the zoo :) if you want more details read viki's post... the boys had a great time, and I had fun with them!!!
here are more pictures of the FUN!!!
We've got Viki and Nicki looking very confused while reading the map :)
Her and the boys with a $120 stuffed Gorilla (not the lion, but in my opinion a better option ;)
me with the boys on the cow from chicago's cows on parade...
We have a polar bear in mid lick
and also a momma gorilla protecting her baby!!!
Today the boys and I went Putt-putt golfing, no pictures from that, but Nicki did beat me!!! and Joey came in third, but still did well :) we all got at least one hole in one (Nicki got three)... but we had fun! After dinner we went to see over the hedge, and the boys loved it!!! "I'm a rabid squirrel." Hemy was their favorite charater, while mine was Vern (the turtle!!!)
that's all for now... hope you enjoy the pictures :)


2 Comments:
Ha! I love them! My favorite one is of me & Nicky looking confused. :-) Love the piglets, too!
Big fun! Sorry to hear you got beat at putt-putt... or did you let them win? :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home