The CRAZINESS that is my life

Sunday, June 04, 2006

OK so here's the recap of the wedding weekend


Friday night we had the rehersal and then dinner... The rehersal was well boring... but I guess what else can you say about a priest telling you how to walk in and what not (and he was making us walk VERY slow...) The dinner was fun :) I got to sit between my groom's man and Paul, my new friend :) Then after the dinner and dessert and chatting... we decided to go bowling... so the almost the whole bridal party went bowling and we had TONS of fun!!! plus... I won the first round, and came in second the second round (but only lost by a couple of points...) That's my grooms man is being wierd...

Then came the day of the wedding... The morning was kinda slow, but we took lots of pictures in allie's room, and then relaxed before going off to the church... and then Allie and brian got married :) and after the cerimony lots of pictures followed, at the church, and at two outside locations... and then back to the hotel, where we had a bit of down time before the reception...

The reception was a BLAST!!! I had tons of fun dancing with the grooms men... and keeping paul safe ;) I danced the entire night, and had lots of screw drivers to fuel me!!! ALTHOUGH, i was no where near wasted like some people... ;) It was a ton of fun, and The reception is always my favorite part because I have a blast dancing and just being my crazy ol' self :) I think just about everyone had a good time :)


Now, I just can't wait for my own wedding... it's only about a year away!!! but before then, I've got Kelly's wedding, Mark and Karen's wedding, Jon's friends: Nat and Joe's wedding... so lots more fun to come!!!

That's all for now, it's off to study and go to sleep!!! Hope everyone had a fun weekend, I know I sure did!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Love the pictures...your hair looks red in one of them - is it?

I hate to hear about you drinking anything, but I'm glad you had fun!

2:27 PM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

I'll never forget how much fun Trey and Viki's wedding was. You taught me that German polka dance! It was awesome! If you ever need an escort to one of those weddings, (and my wife will let me), I'll come dance with you again! :-) But, if your wedding is only a year a way, you probably wouldn't be needing an escort. ;-)

Kilroy was here!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home