The CRAZINESS that is my life

Saturday, June 17, 2006

getting carded at walmart???

So yesturday morning I went to Walmart because I needed rubber cement, so I went to the self checkout b/c I didn't want to stand in line for two things... So I scan the bottle and the thing tells me "assistance needed..." Then the walmart lady comes up to me and says "how old are you???" and wants to see ID... So apparently i look like a glue sniffer or something!!!!
so that was an intersting walmart trip...

Newho... something stupid I did... So i wanted to call viki at work, and I called the main number, and went to the directory where you have to type in their name to get their extention... so I type in RILL and it says no match found... so i'm like ok, maybe i hit an extra number or something so i type it in again R-I-L-L... it says no match found so i'm like maybe they want first names, so I tpe in VIKI, and no match found... so I'm like Vikto... and still no matches found, so I go back to R-I-L-L and now I'm getting mad because no match is found so i go back to the main menu and try to get an operator or something but no luck... FINALLY it hits me, HER LAST NAME IS JOHNSON!!! and sure enough the first time J-O-H-N viki johnson comes up... and then i just feel like a retard... :) but that's my stupidity for the day (well yesturday anyway :)

that's all the funny stories I have for you now... more later :)

love you all

4 Comments:

Blogger ~~*Patty*~~ said...

You dont look like a glue sniffer.. you ARE a glue sniffer! ;-) You're so silly, Kristin! I LOVE YOU..

I am feeling a lil better today, thanks. And so is Char char.. and she appreciates the hug!

3:17 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Sniffing glue at any age is illegal....so why card someone?

Oh, are you changing your name next year?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

WoW! I had no idea that it would come to getting carded for glue. Wonder if there's a limit on the number of bottles you can purchase too. Poor teachers!

Your stories made me laugh. :-D

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Yes Trey, i am changin my name next year... It will probably take a while for me to get used to it... but Yes, I am :)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home