not much to say really...
So it's been a couple days... but I don't have a whole hell of a lot to say...
Last night was interesting... Went to Gordon's house (he's the head guy for physics 107...) in Deleware OH... It was interesting but at least I got to keep Jenny company ;) and I got some free food!!!
Oh thursday night I went to Angie's house because her mom finished altering my dress!!! it looks great :) and not I can't wait until Allie wedding to wear it!!! I'll be sure to post some pictures :)
newho for now that's it... my life is mostly school and homework these last few weeks... even though I've decided not to stress to much over my grades, I still have to get shit done :)
more later


2 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home