Getting Hit on at the country bar...
Ok so I went to Nyoh's (the country bar around here) for the first time since last school year because I finally found someone to go with!!! It was fun line dancing again, and it was even more fun (well really just funny) watching Leslie try to line dance... it takes her a while to pick up even then slow ones, so the fast ones, forget about it... ;) he he he...
So around 1ish there were these two guys who came up to me, Leslie and Eileen and asked us if we wanted to play pool, and so we went to play pool, even though the three of us SUCK!!! at it, well I guess we're not so bad... but not so good either ;) Leslie thought the one guy was hitting on her, but not so much b/c he was with his girlfriend, however, the other guy, TOTALLY hitting on me!!! Now for all of you that know me, I can't really sit, or stand still very long, and if there's music I'm almost always at least shakin a little in time to the music... so this guy, Brian is his name, started kinda dancin with me by the pool table, and it was really funny cause he was actually really bad... newho... I kinda tried to get Leslie in on the dancing with me but that didn't really work to well... It was all a little weird... I don't know I normally don't have to deal with guys hitting one me, and you would think the big rock on my finger would be a clue that I'm taken but aparently not... So newho, the two guys were with these two girls, and even the girls were trying to help this guy out, b/c they were offering me beer, and when I said oh I don't drink beer, they offered to buy me a shot or something else, and I was like "no thanx, I'm ok..." but noone offered Leslie or Eileen a drink.... hmmmm... and the one girl kept takin pictures of me and the guy and I was like OMG... seriously... but whatever, I'll just have to try and avoid him if I ever see him there again...
So Eileen, Leslie and I had a fun time at the country bar, line dancin, and playing pool with strangers and laughing at the attempts of the guy hitting on me...
And today is filled with grading and homework, which I should get back to...
that's all for now folks...


6 Comments:
SERIOUSLY KRISTIN!! I'm so so so so jealous! Now you need to go OUT with me.. and we will when I come this week! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!
When I was home from Italy over the summer, my brother and I went to a baseball game and then he was meeting some friends at a bar in Ft. Worth, so I went with. While we were waiting for them, this really, really drunk girl came up to us and started hitting on me (as I was flashing the wedding ring) and my brother just abandoned me, leaving me to fend for myself! How rude! At least it was good for a laugh later.
Sounds like you had fun. Remember just because you are going to be married doesn't mean you're dead. Anyone who is married will tell you that. :-) A little flirting can make a gal feel pretty good :-D
Wait, isn't Leslie gay? So why's she worrying about guys hitting on her?
It's been my experiance that if a guy wants to hit on you, he will, regardless of what's on your finger. I once had to practically stick my hand in a guy's face and even that didn't work.
Kudos to Sarah - a little flirting here and there makes you feel good. :-)
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home