The CRAZINESS that is my life

Friday, May 26, 2006

CRAZY BUSY and GILMORE GIRLS

So i've been crazy busy this week, and I have a lot to do this weekend to, but for some strangew reason I haven't started anything that I need to do!!! AHHHH

well I guess it's all Jenny's fault... she's the one that owns Gilmore girls and let me borrow season's one and two... in the past three days i'm already through 1 1/2 seasons and that with going to all my classes!!!

Oh well it's fun :) I enjoy the show... plus I figured out the other day that I can get a 45 out of 90 on my paper for bio and STILL get an A in the class, not just pass the class but get an A!!! not even an A- and A!!! YEAH so i've kinda just been putting off the paper... ehhh i'll start it tomorrow b/c by then i should be done with season two and I don't have season three yet!!! he he he... next week :)

well that's it for now... back to watching Gilmorwe Girls!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

How much of an overachiever were you in Bio for the term up until now that you can get a 45 on your paper and still get an A? You're crazy. :-)

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home