ok third times the charm...
I started this post at about 2 and had a ton of shit... then I lost it... started it again and the computer I was using was taken away from me before the save draft finished... so I have to start again...
SOOO I'm giving you the cliff's notes version of the post...
Today has overall been a good day!!!
Work was not stressfull at all because it's parents weekend, so no classes, and because I'm not an actual teacher, I don't have to deal with parents in parent meeting...
Instead I got to random small jobs and hang out with a computer putzing all day :)
ALSO, my boss got me a great side job for next week... one of the parents came in looking for an ACT Prep tutor for their son for a little bit of one on one help before he takes the test next weekend... and I'm gonna get $300!!! 5 nights, 2 hours a nigt and $30 bucks an hour!!! YEAH FOR MONEY!!! so that was pretty exciting because that will help a lot towards the $450 bill for Jonathan's car... and the best part is it's tax free cause the kids parents are paying me direct!!!
now i'm sittin around waiting for 5pm to come so we cna leave for chicago!!!
Tomorrow should be a fun day!!! Nat and Joe's wedding will be fun and probably a little fuzzy by the end of the eveing!!! Finally a friends wedding with an open bar!!! and we're staying at the hotel so there's no need ot worry about driving :) YEAH... (Mom don't worry... I won't kill myself!!!)
ok well i guess that's about all I need to say... not much else is new...
more later... and i'll try to get a couple of pictures from the wedding as soon as I can
thats all for now!!! :)


1 Comments:
I love it when you post a lot. I also had a good time hanging out with you this morning, even though we just ran errands and stuff. :-) Have fun at the wedding!
Post a Comment
<< Home