The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, October 26, 2006

And back in Carbondale

So the wedding was TONS of fun!!! I think that's the only time I've ever seen Natalie in a Dress, with make up on or her hair done... But she did look beautiful!!! The ceremony was nice, and the reception was Great!!! the food was AMAZING!!!! unbeleivable... really we had a five course meal... First we got a lamb chop in a wine something sauce with cous-cous, then came a spinach salad with dried cherries, mandarin oragnes, endive curls and palm heart (we're still not sure what those were... I left them to the side... but Rich did try to tell me that they were from the leaf stem of a palm tree...), then came a sorbet pallet cleanser... and the main course... I had filet, which was so good!!!, jonathan had salmon (i did not try that b/c i HATE fish) and then there was also pan seared, apple stuffed chicken breast, which rich said was really good... and some vegetarian entree (don't remember that one)... and for a pre desert, we got a dessert sampler... with three little desserts... and then there was a sweet table with chocolate fountain, and the wedding cake... I felt like I was going to explode after dinner...

I had a ton of fun dancing with the guys from brehm!!! ;) Jonathan came and joined after a while!! I think at one point Nat and Joe came out on the dance floor and it was all the people at the wedding that work at brehm dancing together... it was a little wierd...

so now I'm back in carbondale, and at school, I'm subbing today so I have a plan period ;) he he he... free time to blog!!! plus, I give the kids an assignment and let them go, so I have time to e-mail my friends and what not... it's kinda great (and the best part... I get paid more!!!)

with today's subbing, I've paid off my subbing certificate, so now it'll start being even better!!! YEAH!!!

i guess that's it for now... I'm gonna go stick my head into the admin office and sneak a toosie roll or two :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Glad you had such a good time at the wedding. :-)

Do you want a chocolate fountain? How about a champagne fountain?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

I already asked that same question.

Mom

3:28 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Who cares about the fountains...do you want lambchops? How about filet?

:-)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home