ONE HAPPY FAMILY!

Look at the happy Family: Mom, Dad and baby Satchmo!
We're enjoying the new kitty!!! He likes to chase feet and he bites sometimes, but we love him anyway... He's really cute in the morning, he jumpsinto bed with us, and I'm usually awake and he gets very interested in my eyelinds... he puts his paw over them trying to figure out what they are... then jonathan moves and he gives up... I love him SOOOOO much!!!
Aside from the kitty, life is pretty normal...
We are however taking a trip out the winerys today with a bunch of friends!!! and then it's off to a x-mas party with Jonathan's Boss (hosted by his boss...) it should be fun, and there's a gag gift exchange... we got a game called imagine iff, and a Football TV remote can't wait what we get to bring home :) he he he!!!
I'll update you all more later... but I thought it had been a while since I posted so I wrote a little something :)


4 Comments:
Cute pic. Glad to hear you picked a name from the list of name bringers! :-D
Cool pic. That's a neat name for your kitty.
What a happy family picture! You guys look so cute!
I love this picture. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home