The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dancing with Drunken boys...

Ok in an attempt to make my mother less tired from readin gmy blogs I will try to post more often so they are shorter blogs...

Alexis and I went out to the bar on Tuesday night ~ it's country night at Stix and her roomate's boyfriend DJ's... Alexis has decided that she needs to start getting out and getting over Ben, which is a good thing!!! So we had fun talking with some girlfriends and then her roomie and the other girls left, but there were some guys that were stull talking with us... and then Amber a (friend of a friend) pulled us out on the dance floor, which was fun, but of course the guys followed... Alexis was dancing with a guy named Greg, Amber with her boyfriend and I got stuck with the Drunk guy Austin, who was trying to buy Alexis more beer even though she didn't want anymore... he tried to tell me that he too was engaged so what we did didn't matter... HA, yeah right...

I don't know, it seems to me that when I go out to bars, I get stuck with the drunk and or weird guys and my friends just laugh at me because they think it's funny... They don't try to help me out of the situation, they just laugh... I guess it wasn't really all that bad, and i would hope that if it turned worse my friends would help me out in the really tough situations...

that's all the exciting news I've got for you... except tonight we're celebrating Valentines Day... and Jonathan is cooking me dinner and who knows what else... we'll see I'll post all about it tomorrow :)

love ya all (mom I hope that one didn't make you tired!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

I don't think mom gets tired because you write so much at once, rather because of your content - you're always running around like crazy! Remember, Tigger is your mascot for a reason. :-)

Glad you had fun with the drunk kids, and I hope your belated V day was nice, too...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

Yeah,

What Viki said!

Mom

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

well in my defense... a shorter blog is still less tiring.. because there's less to jump around about!!!

SO :P

8:02 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

When my brother and I were at a bar in Texas, he abandoned me when this drunk girl came up and started talking to us and asking about food. I told him he was a jerk. He just laughed.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home