nothing much to report...
So, since there's not much to tell you about, I figrued i'd post a couple of old pictures... here is me and vik being crazy sisters dancin to the music at the yard house ... we love each other and that's why we don't care if we look stupid!!! :)
This is a picture of me and my buddies at the skating rink when they came to visit :) we had fun and I only fell once... and Bryan tanked as we were getting off the ice to head home... Angie and Jon were pros... they didn't fall once.... but WE ALL HAD FUN!!!
Nothing much is new... other than cleaning the apartment and playing with Satchmo nothing new has happened down here in Carbondale...
The roomie got back today and brought a SHIT TON of food.... so we're stocked for a while... we almost didn't have room to put it all...
I am looking forward to the day off tomorrow!!! there's no school and i get to stay home, play with Satchmo and watch TV...
thats it for now!!!
hope everyone has a nice Martin Luther King Day tomorrow!!!


3 Comments:
Great pics! I love the one of you and Viki... only sisterly love can allow you to be so silly! :-D
I love pictures of us looking stupid together, too, only I don't think we look that stupid!
Good job cleaning stuff - I did a lot of that on Saturday. Have a nice day off!
Don't forget my elbow in the pic with you and Viki!
Post a Comment
<< Home