The CRAZINESS that is my life

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back in Carbondale

So Last night was HORRIBLE for all Ohio State Fans... but we won't get into that... I stoped watching the game at one point because I just didn't want to watch anymore....


ON ANOTHER NOTE... the weekend was busy... we got home and started to unload the car... then we cleaned a bunch with our new vaccuum :) then We rented a rug doctor and shampooed (that does not look right at all) our carpet! It was all fine and dandy... I went to put all my clothes away and left Jonathan to the shamppoing... well I came out and he's like it doesn't look like it did anything... Well the genious had the vaccuum part of the shampooer the whole time so it never really got a chance to get into the carpet, it just got sucked up right away... so I of corse READ the directions on the handle and figure it out... and let him go do other things while I got it right!!! our carpet looks much cleaner now, so that's good!!! It was hard making dinner when all of out living room furniture was in the kitchen... there's a funny picture of it I'll post later :)

Sunday morning our carpet was still very wet... and so I decided to try vaccuum more water out, and wouldn't you know... the last area I had Jonathan do the rinse on... LOTS of water came up... oohhh well... it wasn't all his fault, it was still a bit damp on monday morning anyway...

Sunday after returning the Rug Doctor, we went to pick up our Kitty!!! we missed him so much, and I was so glad when he was all excited to be home... he just started moochin for attention and playin with us right away :) he really is a great kitty!!! we love him to pieces!!! Sunday night I think he spent most of the night sleeping on my chest... :) I love him so much I didn't have the heart to kick him off... he is a very loud purrer, so it was hard to fall asleep...

Monday it was back to workat Brehm.... and I'm already looking forward to no school on Monday!!!

Well that's all for now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Boys can be funny sometimes - just be patient. You have the rest of your life to try and get him to do things like read directions. :-)

Glad your kitty was so happy to see you - my boys are the same way. Wille, although not a kitten, is a very loud purrer, and when he cuddles up and night and is very loud I just let him, too.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

The red font is very hard for your old mother to read.

Mom

12:48 PM  
Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

I'm with your mom on the red... holy cow... but I made it.

Kitties are so happy to see their "pets" after a stay away from them. My boys usually act pissy for all of 30 minutes and then curl right up and demand all the attention. Usually unpacking after a trip doesn't happen until the next day because of this.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home