The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, January 18, 2007

TOO MUCH TO DO....

So I'm going to start earngin a lot more money soon... I've now got two side tutoring jobs... the one is on Wednesday from 4-6 and i'm getting either $20 0r $25 an hour for that one... and then today Brad (SLP guy) came up to me and asked if I could tutor his son in Math... don't have the details on that one yet but we'll see... and then there's ANOTHER one, but I'm not sure if i'm going to end up getting paid for that one... One of the girls in my one of my classes struggles a lot with math... and she's been coming to me for extra help, and it might end up that I'll be a personal tutor for her... we'll see how that goes :) Now I just have to figure out when to fit this all into my day... I guess I'm just going to be at brehm a lot more in the days to come!!!

ALSO, I stopped tutoring for the dorms because I got more hours in the Fast ForWord (which pays quite a bit more...) so that's good :)

I guess with having to make car payments every month now I'm a little overwhelmed with the money situation... especially since Jonathan didn't really earn much at all while we were gone... and I also missed out on the extra 10 hours I put in every week.... so this month's pay checks will hurt... PLUS we just put down out security deposit for our apartment next year... so that's another big hit... I guess I shouldn't really complain I mean we've got $, and we're not gonna go broke or anything, it's just I hate the months when we spend more than we earn...

I guess that's all I really have to talk about for now :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

You'll get through it. Hang in there!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

You'll be Ok - you're so thrifty that in the long run things will end up in your favor. Also, if you think about it, you guys have quite a bit in savings, right? Most people your age don't, and have mondo credit card debt on top of it. Car payments can hurt if you're not used to them, but think about how they'll help your credit report, which will make life great when you want to get a mortgage with a good interest rate.

I'll get overwhelmed a lot, too, but think about how well you're doing compared to other people your age and relax. :-)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home