The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The first snow fall in Carbondale...

Ok, so I woke up this morning to a beautiful snow covered ground!!! I love snow, and I'm SOOO excited that I finally get some... this is my first snow this year!!! It is also the firt snow for my new car... and when I thought about that, I was like "CRAP" I don't have a snow brush, and Jonathan aleady left... well wouldn't you know, I DID have a snow brush... It was in the bid of stuff from my old jetta that I just put in the new Rabbit when I got it... I was happy though b/c it made cleaning off my car this morning much nicer!!! :)

Another good thing... I've been subbing ALL WEEK long... (I'll also be subbing tomorrow too :)
So that a lot of $$$ in the bank for Kristin and Jonathan... I also have half a day next week and then the entire following week for the teacher that is going on the Ski trip... So that UBER exciting!!! It will greatly balance the low paycheck I got this past month because of the two weeks off... (I guess I never realized how much the extra 10 hours a week added to my pay check...)

Last but not least... I've been getting into a workout groove... Jonathan and I have worked out a system for going... we go at about 7:30 at night (I need him to get in free as a "spouse") and if he's got too much homework he just sits in the lobby area and does his homework while I work out!!! I'm a bit sore because I haven't doen this uch working out since OSU fencing which was about a year ago, but it's nice to be back into it... it makes me feel better about myself!!! (Plus it will be a plus when wedding time comes... I do have that dress to fit into in June ;)

I guess that's all for now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

$$ in the "back" - good for you. *grin*

Glad you finally got some snow - we had some of the pretty, lacey kind this morning. :-)

Good for you on the workout groove, too. Once you've got the system down it's so much easier to keep up. Let me know if you want to do Tae-bo before we go shoe shopping later this month!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I might not be soo good with the tae-bo... but I'll try it :)

we can have a "work-out party" in the morning :) in mom's living room... I'm sure Cassie will get a kick out of it (she'll be visiting for the weekend)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home