The CRAZINESS that is my life

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm not dead, well at least not anymore...

So I started a post last week, but ran out of time, then I got sick and never finished it... here it is... and then I'll write a bit more about my AWFUL weekend...

so I'm SUPER excited... it's less than 4 months until my wedding... Today was a big day for Bridesmaids... because not only did Viki get the shoes yesterday and send them, but today, the Bridesmaid dresses came in :) Viki is going to pick them up this week and then give sam hers, save allies until she's home, and Jenn's is being shipped to Columbus :) I'm SOOO EXCITED!!! I also get to pick up my dress in March... It's sitting at Bridesmart, but my mom has to pay off the balance, which isn't very much...
There's so much to be done for the wedding, and it's all starting to hit me because I have to do a bunch of it when I'm home in two weeks...

*********************************************

Ok, so it's like a week later now... and I'm sorry I haven't posted, but this past weekend I got REALLY sick, and it gave me a headache to stand up let alone look at a computer screen for very long... (it was hard to even watch TV... I put friends on and just didn't look at it much...)
Jonathan did take care of me when he was home... and he even did the dishes :) which made em HAPPY!!!... (part of it was only because our roomate left an open half eaten can of mandarin oranges out and we got ants... but at least he took care of it!!!)

I'm finally starting to get better after my $100 medication this weekend (thanx to the overlap when you're changing health insurances...)

The one BIG bummer to being this sick is I haven't been able to go running since last thursday... I was on such a role and now I have to start back at the beginning...

Since I was sick nothing else has really happened since my last post...

HOWEVER, I am heading out to Columbus tomorrow!!! so I'm SUPER excited about that!!! Jenn's gettin married and I get to hang with Angie and Patty and Leslie, and NOT Bryan cause he's gonna be gone :( but I'll see him for a short time on Monday before I head out...

I'll post more about the adventures in Columbus this weekend :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Schatz, I'm sorry to hear you were so sick. I was thinking about calling you a few times, but I'm glad I didn't because your head would've hurt more after talking to me...

Have fun in Columbus this weekend!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home