The CRAZINESS that is my life

Sunday, March 11, 2007

in columbus...

I'm having fun with all my fellow columbus buddies!!!

Friday night was dinner with Patty, Angie and Allie came in from dayton... After dinner we watched a movie and all slept over at Patties...

Saturday during the afternoon is was off to buy the rest of Jenn's gift, wrap it, make the card and their guest book page... I know it was last minute, but it all got done... and then Patty and I went to the wedding and had fun!!! :)

Today I had lunch with Leslie and Louise, dinner with Patty... Angie's comin over and tonight I'm having coffee with Jenny!!! :)

Tomorrow I'll go see Bryan for a bit at his house and then head on home... If you want more details... just ask... I don't feel like typing a whole bunch... and I would probably just confuse you all...

A special thanx to PATTY for letting me crash at her place while I've been here!!! I LOVE YOU HUN!!!

now here are some pictuers to document the great times!!! :)


me with patty's dog, Rhett


patty's armpit walk...


me and patty before we left for the wedding






This is me patty and angie on patty's bed...


Me and Jenn at the wedding


and patty feelin depressed at the wedding eating lots of cake (she actually ate two of the three pieces in front of her!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Love the picture of you and the dog. Glad you had a good time at the wedding!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home